Facilities & Equipment
Every experienced fabricator knows that productivity is one of the keys to success and Systems Fab & Machine is no exception. For years, we have been constantly adding to our facility, which now has over 71,000 square foot under roof and our investment in the latest fabrication equipment has been substantial. All of this is aimed at making Systems Fab & Machine one of the most productive and cost competitive fabricators serving our market.
Below is a partial listing of our major shop machining equipment and capacities:
- Monarch Cortland VMC 150
- Bridgeport 2HP Milling Machine
- Warner & Swasey Engine Lathe
- H90A-4 Hem Saw
- Rigid 535 Threading Machine
Below is a partial listing of our major shop fabrication equipment and capacities:
- Total lifting capacity of overhead cranes in a single bay: 25 tons
- Largest clearance under crane hook: 25 ft.
- Controlled Automation GPF-10X x 40’ Plate Burning Table with Plasma Cutting and Integrated Drill
- Controlled Automation Beam Punch Line capable of handling beams to 18” tall and flanges up to 15 ½” wide
- Controlled Automation CNC Plate Duplicator with a maximum plate thickness of 1 ½” and a maximum hole diameter of 2 5/16”
- Controlled Automation GPF-10X CNC 10′ x 40′ Plate Burning Table with Plasma Cutting and Integrated Drill
- Controlled Automation GPF-10X x 70’ Plate Burning Table with Plasma Cutting and Integrated Drill
- ABL Controlled Automation Angle Line capable of handling angle up to 6” x 6” x ¾”
- Bertsch Plate Rolls capable of rolling ¾” thick plate up to 8 foot wide
- Vernon Pipe Cutting Machine (Model 0348 MPM-2) capable of handling 3” to 48” pipe in up to 40’ lengths with a maximum load capacity of 30,000 lbs.